Thanks for shopping at Nutrition Village Inc.
You can simply return and obtain a full refund on your purchase as per below mentioned terms and conditions. A customer may return any product after delivery within 10 days of receiving it. Orders over 10 days old are non-returnable or non-refundable. You can place a return request through email or may also call our Customer Service number with a valid order details. The returned product(s) need to be received within 14(fourteen) business days from the date of return label sent via email.
Conditions for returning any items:
- If a wrong product was delivered to the customer.
- If any product was damaged during delivery.
- If the product is not same as described in our website
- If a product is received by a customer in an unhealthy/unexpected condition.
Opened products returned are not refundable, only store credits will be awarded.
Customer is responsible for the shipping and handling fee for all returns unless the error is caused by Nutrition Village.
International purchase does not qualify for a return or refund.
Nutrition Village is always trying to deliver the best product to the customers within the scheduled time. But if we are unable to provide or deliver the product, we will notify you within 24 hours. If the service, that Nutrition Village fails to complete, requires any refund, it will be done within 10 Days after our acknowledgement.
Refund payment can be done under 2 conditions:
- If customer cancel the order (Full or Partial) after payment
- If Nutrition Village is not able to fulfill the order or if the products are discontinued by Nutrition Village.
- To Apply for refund customer has to contact at the helpline +1 (416) 489 4592 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving the refund request from customer, Nutrition Village will take 7 days to verify if a refund is possible or not.
- Once a refund is confirmed for full or partial payment, customer will be notified via e-mail.
- Nutrition Village will process the refund into the same payment method as the customer used during the original purchase.