- Our Online Store is closed due to technical issues. Hopefully all the issues will be resolved soon. Stay connected with Nutrition Village...
IRONsmart Liquid | 250 ml
- Assists in the formation and proper function of red blood cells
- High absorption elemental iron
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia
- Helps maintain energy
- Available in capsules, and liquid in a delicious caramel taste
- NPN 80027521
Adult female: 2 teaspoons per day
Adult male: 1 teaspoon per day
Adult female > 51 years old: 1 teaspoon per day
Pregnancy: 3 teaspoons per day
Breastfeeding: 1 teaspoon per day
Children (4-13 years): 1 teaspoon per day
Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Shake the liquid IRONsmart well before use and refrigerate after opening.
Ironsmart helps prevent iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia. It also helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
Who is it for?
Ironsmart is ideal for individuals looking to prevent iron-deficiency anemia. It is a gentle, low dose, form of iron that does not cause unwanted side effects of stomach upset or nausea. Ironsmart is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and is gluten-free.
Iron deficiency is often seen in women of child baring years due to increased menstrual flow. The three causes of iron deficiency are 1) lack of adequate intake 2) lack of absorption and 3) higher output. Ironsmart works to support deficiencies in intake and absorption.