- Our Online Store is closed due to technical issues. Hopefully all the issues will be resolved soon. Stay connected with Nutrition Village...
The long history of Cordyceps tells of how it was used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for energy, sports and work performance.
The medicinal mushroom Cordyceps sinensis has gained wide popularity and is used for its health-promoting qualities, therefore is seen to assist with:
- Immune enhancement
- Adrenal insufficiency
The 5 Times Factor
Lab grown, PURICA’s 5x hybrid Cordyceps is a Full Spectrum product, including mycelium, fruit, spores, primordial and extra cellular compounds.
Analysis of Wild Collected Cordyceps and Cultivated Cordyceps reveals startling news! For the first time ever, Cordyceps has been cultivated in the laboratory which not only matches the chemical analysis of wild Cordyceps, but also exceeds the potency by a factor of FIVE!
- Increases ATP by 30% (energy responsible for heart beat, muscle movement and brain processes) and oxygen utilization by 40%
Recommended dose, adults:
Take 2 capsules 2 times daily.
Recommended use or purpose:
Traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine to gently tonify the kidney yang, augment the essence, tonify the lungs, settle coughs and wheezing, and stop sweating.
Consult a TCM health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from external pathogens or if symptoms persist or worsen; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have any allergy to cordyceps, molds, or fungi. Hypersensitivity/allergy is sometimes known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or edema following ingestion of this substance. Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
A Most Fascinating Mushroom
The Cordyceps’ life cycle peaks in both winter and summer and is considered to have the unique property of balancing the primal powers of Water and Fire in the body, nourishing both yin and yang, soma and psyche. It is an essence tonic that invigorates the breath and guards against premature aging by fostering the body’s capacity to reproduce, grow, and regenerate.
Preclinical Trials Show Improvement with Cordyceps for:
- Cardiovascular function
- Endocrine/hormonal regulation
- Adrenal function
- Genitourinary and kidney function
Cordyceps for Adrenal Support
Stress plays a huge role in depleting our stamina and performance. By balancing the Yin and Yang Jing energy, Cordyceps is a highly effective tonic!
Cordyceps as a Therapeutic Agent
The rejuvenating properties of Cordyceps also:
- Strengthen body and mind at a fundamental level
- Increase our primary ‘motive’ force for life activities
- Replenish expended energy from exertion, stress and aging
- Improve lung capacity and efficiency
- Restore physical stamina and recuperative ability
- Improve appetite