- Our Online Store is closed due to technical issues. Hopefully all the issues will be resolved soon. Stay connected with Nutrition Village...
THYROsmart | 60 caps
For those with low thyroid:
- Supports optimal thyroid health
- Improves conversion of T4 to the more potent T3
- Enhances weight loss and metabolism
- Improves energy
- Improves sensitivity to temperature
For those on thyroid medication:
- Thyrosmart works with supplemental thyroid hormones to improve the conversion of T4 to T3
- Thyrosmart is to be used in conjunction with thyroid medicationÂ—do not stop taking your thyroid medication
- Use with Adrenasmart
Adults take 2 capsules with breakfast or as directed by a health care practitioner.
The thyroid gland is located in the front of the neck below the voice box. The thyroid secretes two hormones that are essential for regulating metabolism: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). A deficiency in these hormones results in hypothyroidism. Twenty-three percent of the population is currently taking medication for low thyroid function.
An additional 30 percent of women have low thyroid function that has not been diagnosed due to the inadequacy of the thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) test. The range of “normal” for most TSH tests is 0.5 to 5.5 or 6.0 mIU/L. In order to be diagnosed at the doctor’s office with low thyroid, your TSH would have to be above 5.5 mIU/L.
However, those with a TSH above 2.0 mIU/L will have low thyroid symptoms such as low body temperature, constipation, weight gain, fatigue, hair loss, eyebrow hair loss, depression, recurring infections, sensitivity to cold, dry skin, headaches, reduced libido, infertility, recurring miscarriages, menstrual problems and never-ending menopausal symptoms. Thyrosmart is for both those on thyroid medication and those with a TSH above 2.0 mIU/L.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.